This section examines the privacy practices of the Clean Recovery Centers. It applies solely to information collected by this website.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data, and the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Clean Recovery Centers is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We have access only to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than is necessary to fulfill your request (e.g., to ship an order).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on this website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.