Get Clean! Call us today!
1 (888) 330-2532
Addiction Treatment Services in Sarasota, Florida
Call today to Get, Live, Stay, Clean.
WHAT IS A DRUG REHAB CENTER?
When you think of drug rehab, certain stigmas probably come to mind – like cold hospital corridors, rooms that only have a metal bed frame with no sheets, or patients who are simply pushed through the doors and not given the specific, one-on-one care they need. Clean Recovery Centers in Sarasota is here to reassure you that this is far from the truth! Our facility features not only a unique, three-phase approach to addiction treatment but also wellness programs such as massage therapy and nutrition counseling. We pride ourselves in treating you like family and making sure all your needs are met.
WHAT ADDICTION TREATMENT PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE IN SARASOTA?
- DNT with Community Housing: Day/Night treatment programs are considered an outpatient service at our rehab centers, as you are allowed to live off-site during the course of your drug or alcoholism treatment. At our center, it is also an option to live in community housing onsite for those needing more structure and care.
- Three-Phase Approach: The unique three-phase approach used at Clean Recovery Centers consists of preparation, action, and maintenance. Here at Sarasota, the focus is on action and maintenance. This includes the well-known 12-step program.
- Detox: Medically supervised, our detox program keeps our patients safe and comfortable. Our staff is here to provide emotional support and prevent relapse to build the path to successful recovery. This program is offered at our New Port Richey facility.
- Wellness: This program is specifically designed to reduce any possibility of relapse after recovery by focusing on overall wellness through physical health. Our facility offers massage therapy, yoga, nutritional counseling, and acupuncture as healthy ways to continue successful recovery.
- Living Clean (Alumni program): Recovery is not maintained alone. Having a support system when life gets hard is key for continued longevity in sobriety. We strongly believe this at Clean Recovery Centers and provide transitional living residences and community housing, certified by the Florida Association of Recovery Residences.
- Outpatient Drug Rehab: This treatment is for those living in sober living or at home. You come to the facility for therapy and case management then go about your daily routine. In this phase of treatment, we help you focus on wellness, growth, and providing service in the community. You will also be working part-time or possibly full-time as treatment finishes. Housing assistance is available from our trusted staff of case managers.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): This non-residential treatment is just as effective as a residential stay. Focusing on group and individual therapy as well as case management, this program gets you ready to transition to life outside of treatment. We equip you with valuable life skills and we commit to your personal growth and wellness. You may choose to reside in our transitional living residence during this phase of treatment.
- Residential Mental Health: Co-occuring mental health conditions are common for those with substance use disorder. In this program, housing and meals are provided as patients get individual treatment such as medication management, diagnosis education, and therapy.
WHAT MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE IN SARASOTA?
In Sarasota, we specialize in phase two of the Clean Recovery Centers’ three-phase treatment. Co-occurring mental health conditions are common for those with substance use disorder. In this phase, called action, housing and meals are provided as patients get individual treatment such as medication management, diagnosis education, and therapy.
In Sarasota, we offer mental health treatment at a residential II level of care, also known as partial hospitalization (PHP). This means clients stay overnight at the facility and participate in full-day treatment programming until they are stabilized. Usually, a client will transition to a lower level of care within the Clean Recovery system as they travel their road to recovery.
WHY YOU SHOULD TRY OUR SARASOTA DRUG & ALCOHOL REHAB
Clean Recovery Centers Sarasota is more than just a traditional drug and alcohol rehab. We treat all of our patients at an individual level. No two people got into addiction the same way and we pride ourselves on providing treatment options on a per-case basis. The three-phase approach is one-of-a-kind and our evidence-based therapies have helped hundreds find successful recovery.
Some goals our clients have achieved:
- Reconnected with family and friends
- Find the strength within themselves
- Pursue success in jobs and careers
- Find a new purpose in life
- Focus on overall health physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually
Clean Recovery Centers in Sarasota, Florida is an addiction and mental health treatment facility that offers Day/Night Treatment with Community Housing, Outpatient, and Intensive Outpatient Services as well as Mental Health Services. The housing component for Day/Night Treatment, Mental Health, and IOP programs is located 10 miles south in Nokomis.
Sarasota is a city in Sarasota County on the southwestern coast of the U.S. state of Florida. The area is renowned for its cultural and environmental amenities, beaches, resorts, and the Sarasota School of Architecture. The city is located south of Tampa Bay area, north of Fort Myers and Punta Gorda.
Sarasota Bradenton International Airport (SRQ)
6000 Airport Circle
Sarasota, Florida 34243
(Located five miles north of downtown Sarasota.)
Airlines that services SRQ include: Air Canada, Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Avelo, Delta, Elite Airways, Frontier, jetBlue, Southwest, Sun Country Airlines, United Airlines.
Tampa International Airport (TPA) and St. Petersburg (PIE) are other airports in the area.
6000 Deacon Place
Sarasota, FL 34238
1 (888) 330-2532
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Don’t forget to check Google and Yelp for Reviews.
Email us your questions.
Fill out this form and someone will be in touch.
Clean Recovery Centers accepts most insurance policies as well as private pay clients for detox recovery and addiction rehab. In 2015, Clean Recovery Centers opened in Tampa, Florida offering addiction programs, and has seen tremendous growth and success in helping hundreds of individuals with drug rehab and addiction rehab to get, live, and stay clean. We have since expanded to other markets, including New Port Richey and Sarasota. Start your journey to recovery today at this addiction center!