Clean Recovery Centers: Tampa, Florida Rehab Facility
According to U.S. News, opioid addiction claims the lives of at least 16 people every day in sunny Florida. Sadly, Florida is not the only state suffering from an opioid epidemic. The CDC reports that over 70,000 Americans died from drug overdoses in 2017, and the numbers have only continued to climb. One main contributing factor to this is that only 10 percent of people with a substance abuse problem will seek out or receive drug rehab treatment. So, if you or a loved one has been looking for rehab facilities in Tampa, Florida, you’ve come to the right place.
What is a Drug Rehab Center?
A drug rehabilitation center is a facility where people struggling with drug addiction can receive treatment to become sober and live happier and healthier lives. If the word “facility” brings to mind images of a hospital, you couldn’t be further from the truth. While this is sometimes the case, and some treatments do require hospital stay, drug rehab centers, such as Clean Recovery Centers, are designed to be comfortable and aesthetically pleasing to patients and their families.
What are the Available Programs?
Different centers create their own programs to help patients transition into sober living. These are usually tailored to meet the specific needs of the environment they serve, or the specific type of addiction they may treat. At Clean Recovery Centers, we treat various forms of substance abuse, including addiction to opioids and alcohol. Here are some of the programs you can expect to find here.
- DNT With Community Housing: Day/Night treatment programs are considered an outpatient service at drug rehab centers, as you are allowed to live off site during the course of your treatment. At our center, it is a prerequisite for our three-phase approach program.
- Three-Phase Approach: In this program, we use the latest clinical therapy techniques available to prepare you for sober living. This includes the well-known 12-step program.
- Detox: Addiction is as much biological as mental. While we can’t change the genetics that predispose some people toward addiction, we can help the body to recover from the effects of substance abuse by referring you to one of our trusted detox partners.
- Wellness: This program is specifically designed to reduce any possibility of a relapse after recovery by focusing on overall wellness through the use of physical therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture and yoga.
- Living Clean: According to one Forbes article, the best treatment drug rehab centers can provide is a supportive sober community. We strongly believe this at Clean Recovery Centers and provide transitional living residences and community housing, certified by the Florida Association of Recovery Residences.
Why You Should Try Our Programs
At Clean Recovery Centers, we are committed to helping you transition from your old life of addiction into a new life of sober living. Our programs help you identify and build on your strengths to create a lasting and healthy change. Through this approach, we have helped many addicts to improve the quality of their lives and reduce their dependency, in just 3 to 6 months.
Some of the benefits you can expect to see by transitioning into sober living with the help of drug rehab centers, include the following. Keep in mind that people cope with substance abuse differently, so not all of the following will be relevant to your personal situation.
- Eliminate the likelihood of an early death due to a drug overdose.
- Reduce the likelihood of developing or worsening health conditions related to drug use, such as, dental problems, stroke and certain cancers.
- Reconnect with family and friends you may have lost touch with along the way.
- Return to a level of productivity that enables you to hold down a stable job and pursue your dreams.
If you or someone you know is struggling with drug addiction and is ready to take that first step, give us a call at 1-888-330-2532 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you.